Why offer integrated medical and behavioral health services in your office?
- Improve patients’ access to behavioral health services
- Improve the success of external mental health and substance abuse service referrals for complex cases
- Effectively address the role of behaviors (e.g. diet, exercise, tobacco use, and life stress) in medical conditions
- Improve medical outcomes
- Improve adherence to medical treatment
- Help patients to manage pain and discomfort
- Support treatment by the most relevant provider
- Decrease disruption on your practice from “high demand” patient behaviors
We offer collaborative health care that addresses patients’ lives and difficulties in a more complete, integrated, and “holistic” manner.
If you’re interested in the services Psychological Centers can provide in your medical practice, please give us a call at 401-490-8900.
Resources for Medical Practices:
Medicare reimbursement depression screening short guide: Guide from the Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative (PCPCC) behavioral health task force (see also: http://www.acpinternist.org/archives/2012/03/tips.htm)
Medicare Reimbursement Alcohol Misuse Screening Short Guide: Guide from the PCPCC behavioral health task force
Medicare Reimbursement Alcohol Misuse Brief Intervention Guide: Guide from the PCPCC behavioral health task force